WHAT TO EXPECT –
|JOIN US FOR ‘IN-PERSON’ SERVICES AT DESTINY THIS SUNDAY
We are ready and excited to be taking careful step to gather the Church together – at 9:15am and 11am.
Here are some things to help you as you prepare to join us:
- Parking – Destiny will buy your parking ticket – our Welcome Team will direct you to the Hospital (Ashton) Parking area.
- Timing – the doors will open 30 minutes before the start of a Service with our cafe express so you can meet others and purchase fresh coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks.
- Care and Respect – please be thoughtful to respect personal space to everyone feels safe and secure.
- Seating – we have a huge building and there are plenty of seats on the main floor or the rake so you can find a space to feel comfortable.
- Ventilation – all rooms are well ventilated for your comfort and safety.
- Children – please register your child as normal, wait for the announcement and go to the minor hall our Team to direct your child to the right space for DCTV (Destiny Childrens TV) led by our experienced Children’s Team
- Giving – please continue to give on-line if possible, but offering buckets will also be available at the end of each Service.
- Refreshments – Café EXPRESS is avaiable 30 mins before each servcie
- At the end of each Service – the children will be brought back to their families in the Main Hall and then all the Exit doors and main entrance will be available for you to leave.
- Before and between each Service – all touch-points will be sanitised and the ‘air’ will be changed via our ventilation system.
If you want to come on Sunday but you’re really nervous, you could book a ‘socially distanced seat’ to be reserved for you, please email Rachel@DestinyChurch.co.uk before 5pm on Friday and we will help make coming to Destiny easier for you.
There is a choice of two identical services. With the cafe open from 8:45 the first service will start at 9.15 with Destiny Worship Band leading us in passionate praise and worship songs. There may be a short item focused on the children, perhaps time to pray for people, some announcements and opportunity to give money to God before the preaching or sermon talk which is a message based on the Bible. We finish about 10.15am.
The second identical service starts at 11am and finishes at 12noon with the cafe available from 10:30.
You’ll get a free coffee as a visitor, just let us know and do fill in our welcome card.
If you are visiting us or need disabled parking please follow our “Priority Parking” signs. Ask one of the parking attendants for help to guide you into the best spaces on each visit. There is plenty parking available on the streets around the building (watch for parking restrictions) or in the nearby hospital car parks.
If you’ve got children – please register them into their groups in the minor hall before each session – they usually go to their groups mid way through the service. There is a baby room where the service is streamed (on the top floor) so if you’ve got a restless little one you can still be part of the service.